Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The S. S. Shaymin forums, a place where people of the same interests can chat and take it easy!

3 posters

Favorite Artist/Bands?

Oishi Kawaii
    Oishi Kawaii
    Normal
    Normal

Favorite Artist/Bands? Empty Favorite Artist/Bands?

Post by Oishi Kawaii Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:01 am

Im surprised no one made one of these here. So as the title says, who is your favorite arists and/or band?
    For artists, its: Kelly Clarkson, Jeffree Star, Davey Suicide (I think he's an artist) and Katy Perry.

For bands, its: Black Veil Brides, Blood on the Dance Floor (sgtc forever), My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Fit for Rivals.
    DeMrTeunio
    DeMrTeunio
    Normal
    Normal

Favorite Artist/Bands? Empty Re: Favorite Artist/Bands?

Post by DeMrTeunio Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:12 pm

omgz The Script. I love them so much, I used pictures of them for my avatar and signature. They're a pop-rock band with influences of R&B, Hip Hop, Rap and Dance.

Then there's Green Day. I'm not really into Punk at all, and I only like the few Green Day songs that aren't Punk. But boy, do I like those. I think OneRepublic has some really good stuff as well. Finally, I'm a bit of a fan of Usher. All his songs are completely different from each other and he actually has a great singing voice.
    ThePinkYoshi
    ThePinkYoshi
    Normal
    Normal

Post by ThePinkYoshi Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Gonna have to go with, for electronic music, Skrillex. As well as Deadmau5. For rock, I'd go with Linkin park and Dreamscape.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:52 am