Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The S. S. Shaymin forums, a place where people of the same interests can chat and take it easy!

The Rules Of The Forum Games!

Kira
    Kira
    Forum Game Director

The Rules Of The Forum Games! Empty The Rules Of The Forum Games!

Post by Kira Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Welcome! To the Most popular part of the forums: the Forum games!

Hiya! This is Bond. I'm here with the forum game rules. It's not much to read, but I would encourage you to read it. As like the forum rule, read this before posting in forum game. Anyways, I'm in charge of the forum games. The forum game rules will have infractions to do with it. Without further to do, let's write the rules!~

1. Follow The Forum Rules
    Always follow the forum rule. The ONLY rule you do not need to follow is Rule 3.
    https://ssshaymin.forumotion.com/t1-da-rules-of-the-ship-of-gratitude

Breaking this rule: 30 Infraction Points

2. Do Not Make Similar Threads.
    For example, Count to Infinity, do NOT make a similar thread like "Count to One Billion" It's still the same. Our only exception is "Count to 10 Before a staff post."

Breaking this rule: Thread is locked and 5 Infraction Points

3. Trolling The Forum Games.
    Trolling? Posting random threads when they are NOT supposed to be there. Please post correctly. Come and here and troll? You are seriously just blurting out saying "I HAVE NO LIFE."

Breaking this rule: 1 accident 5 Infraction Points; CAME TO TROLL: Perma Forum Ban and 100 Infraction Points

4. Posting Limits
    For a week, your post count should NOT exceed over 150 post. Why? Like seriously, that's spam. For people who thinks posting THIS much is okay? You are WRONG. Thank you.

Breaking this rule: 20 Infraction Points

If YOUR infraction Points exceed over 50 BECAUSE of forum games, you will lose the privilege of posting in the forum games

~Short Rules ftw
    Anyways. follow all. Have a great time. If you have any questions ask me, the Forum Game Director

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:00 pm